The child must be registered in the school. Registration fee is neither refundable nor transferable.
Registration does not guarantee admission, as the student has to qualify the Entrance test and interview. At the time of admission the following documents are required:
- Original birth certificate issued by municipal authority
- Progress report from the previous school.
- Original school leaving transfer certificate duly countersigned by the Board Authority/ D.E.O., If a student is from a different state.
- A passport size photograph of the student.
- Aadhar card of student and their parents.
The principal reserves the right to allow or refuse admission to a candidate without assigning any reason.